4A’S CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIES COMMITTEE
THE NEW AGENCY DNA
Creative technologies is a new focus area for the 4A’s bringing together technologists, creative and strategists working in advertising and marketing. The creative technologist role is increasingly recognized as distinct and important for creative and media agencies to create client solutions effectively in the increasingly technology-driven communications ecosystem.
Our goal is to begin a continuous industry dialogue through the 4A’s about the dimensions and facets of the impact of technology in the creative agency community.
We have created a committee dedicated to creative technologies to complement the other 4A’s committees dedicated to other aspects of agency practice such as new business, PR, Production and Media.
The 4A’s Creative Technologies committee is a member-directed body that will draft an agenda of projects for the benefit of the community and the industry.
The initial focus for the committee will look at the following activities:
- Organize emerging technology demonstrations and showcases.
- Review and report on changing agency practices with the integration of digital roles.
- Provide experienced consulting on guidelines for talent development and training.
- Participate in the industry-wide development of standards and regulations for the emerging social and mobile marketing ecosystem .
- Develop strong ties to the entire in interactive, digital and product and service design communities.
- Create a community of knowledge sharing with client-side marketing technologists.
Scott Prindle of Crispin Porter + Bogusky and Trevor O'Brien of Deutsch LA have volunteered to be our first co-chairs.The roster of the committee
- Mark Avnet Dean, 360iU, 360i
- Lee Maicon VP/Insights & Planning, 360i
- Johnny Vulcan Partner at Anomaly, Anomaly
- Krystyna Bloch VP, Director of Digital Talent Management, Arnold Worldwide
- Angela Wei Chief Digital Officer, Arnold New York Arnold Worldwide
- sermad buni Senior Creative Technologist, BBDO
- Rick Gardinier SVP, Chief Digital Officer, Brunner
- Mark Ruder Director of Information Technology, Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners
- Scott Prindle VP/Executive Creative Technology Director, CP+B
- Paul Hernacki CTO, Definition 6
- Trevor O'Brien EVP, Executive Creative Technology Director, Deutsch LA
- Ashley Swartz SVP, I2TV Practice Lead, Digitas
- Raghu Kakarala Vice President of Strategy, Enguage
- Chuck Fletcher Chief Technology Officer, Euro RSCG
- Mathew Ray SVP, Director of Creative Technology, Mullen
- Jordan Berkowitz Executive Director, Creative Technology Ogilvy
- Brian Skahan Managing Director & CTO, Publicis Modem
- Dave Knox Chief Marketing Officer, Rockfish Interactive
- Bill Roden Integrated Creative Director, Saatchi LA
- Rob Gonda Global Head of Innovation, Sapient Nitro
- Patrick Sarkissian Founder/CEO, Sarkissian Mason
- Bernard Briggs VP, Chief Technology Officer, T3
- Chick Foxgrover SVP, CTO 4A's
- Brian Barthelt SVP, Director of Digital Delivery, Arc Worldwide
- Freddie Laker Vice President, Global Marketing Strategy, Sapient Nitro
- Keith Johnston Director, Technology Strategy, Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners
Chick Foxgrover, CIO, 4A’s -email@example.com -917-676-3795