Come and get them!
In partnership with the Innovation Crush podcast series, the 4A's has hand-selected a few episodes centered on the crossroads of creativity & technology:
- Chris Dancy, Wired Magazine's "Most Connected Human" discusses data, branding, and the quantified self.
- Kyle Ellicott, Wearable World founder talks amazing innovations and industry shortcomings with the tech we wear.
- Guive Balooch Scientist turned cosmetics industry genius brings 100's of product trials into the digital age.
- Jenny Carden (aka Zenka). As a futurist, Zenka combines art technology to accurately depict the future of society.
- Urvi Bhandari Former Innovation Director at AT&T talks how big corporations can keep up in an ever-evolving world.